Generally, “they” say you should only use it for five days in a row, then wait a month or so before using it again. But in my opinion, it’s always about listening to your body. I would recommend to do it only three days in a row, but if you’re OK with it, five days in a row.
The operative ingredient for cleansing the liver is the olive oil. If you’re used to lots of olive oil, you can probably do it for longer than 5 days if you wanted.
- 1 freshly picked lemon (Meyers lemon, preferably)
- 1 freshly picked grapefruit (not pink, preferably)
- 3/4 of a banana (on the firm side – no soft brown spots)
- 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin First Cold Pressed Olive Oil (organic, preferably)
- Small chunk of fresh ginger (about 1/2″ squared or less)
Cut citrus in half and extract juice, remove seeds, pour into blender. Peel banana, place 3/4 in blender. Peel ginger, place in blender. Measure out olive oil and pour in blender. Blend.
Can a Detox Cleansing Diet hold the key to weight loss, more energy and better health?
If you are feeling tired, run down, suffer from constipation, gas, abdominal bloating, skin problems, achy joints, depression, allergies, and hard-to-shift weight gain, you are likely to be suffering from toxic overload.
Researchers have discovered that everyday toxins accumulate in your body causing havoc in your cells.